The ultrastructure of hepatocytes differs In the three zones. As gluconeogenesis occurs primarily in zone I; so SER is sparse, mitochondria are elongated and glycogen is more abundant.
As glycolysis and lipid metabolism is frequent in zone III, so SER is well developed here and the mitochondria are numerous and quite small. The glycogen is sparse.
The hepatocytes of zone II show intermediate features.
- nux vomica seeds pharmacology specimen
- alstonia scholaris specimen pharmacology
- leaves of terminalia belevica
- terminalia belevica specimen pharmacology lab spec...
- peppermint - podina - specimen
- bark terminalia arjuna
- terminalia arjuna
- amaltas - specimen pharmacology lab
- nigella sativa specimen pharmacology
- sambucus nigra pharmacology specimen
- kamila specimen