Histology Of Bowman's Capsule:
It is a double-walled capsule comprising of outer parietal and inner visceral layers and a space between two layers, which is known as urinary space.
Parietal layer is made up of simple squamous epithelium with reticular fibres.
Its basal lamina covers outer surface of flat cells. At urinary pole it continues with simple low columnar epithelium of PCT.
- elastic artery histology slide
- compact bone histology slide
- cerebrum histology slide
- cerebellum histology slide
- cardiac muscle histology slide
- articular cartilage histology slide
- adipose tissue histology slide
- trachea histology slide
- tongue histology slides
- submandibular gland salivary histology slides
- sublingual salivary gland histology slide
- stomach histology slides
- rectum histology slides
- parotid gland histology slides
- pancreas histology slides
- human oesophagus / esophagus histology slides
- human lung histology slide
- human liver histology slide
- human lip histology slides
- jejunum histology slides